March Favourites

01:57




Hey I know I’m a little late on this seeing I’ve just started my blog but I am going to show you what I loved during March. Hope you enjoy and here I go.. and sorry I don’t have any photos my camera broke as I was trying to take photos for a new post x

My Makeup Favourites:

Pressed Powder: Mac’s Studio Fix in the Colour NW20 this powder is amazing on my skin because of the finish it gives me with my makeup, this is a powder that makes my skin not so oily, stay on all day and makes my skin look flawless with a airbrush look.


Mascara: Mac’s False Lash Mascara in the colour extreme black. This mascara is not water proof. I find with this mascara the volume given to my lashes is amazing, the brush for this mascara is great also because of the bigger bristles which makes my lashes separated instead of all together in a great big mess.

Foundation: Rimmel London’s Wake me up Foundation in the Shade 103 True Ivory. This shade is amazing for my skin tone because its not to light nor is it too dark. I find with some foundations I’ve purchased is that they are either too light or too dark but this foundation has hit perfectly with my skin colour. I love this foundation because it does not feel heavy on my skin and feels light that my skin can breath in.

Concealer: Rimmel London’s Wake me up concealer in the shade 040 Soft Beige. This is the concealer form of the foundation with I love with all my heart because its lighter than my foundation because I want to be able to brighten up these areas that need concealing. I love this concealer because of its texture as it doesn’t feel dry as soon as I put it onto my skin to blend into my makeup.
(add picture)

Eye Shadow: Napoleons Loose Eye Dust in the colour Star Light. I am in love with the eye colour because of its texture and how well it goes with having smoky eyes but also just on its own. This colour has got a bit of sparkle to it so it brings attention to my eyes and makes the colour of my eyes stand out a lot.  I just love the colour and how it pops

Scent: My Victoria Secret Body Mist ‘Such a Flirt’ I am in love with this scent because of its girly and flowery scent. It makes me think of the beach and laying in a rose garden. I love this scent because it makes me feel happy and think of spring when all the flowers are out and blooming

Blush: Bourjois Paris baked Blush in the shadow 34 Rose D’or. This colour is amazing for the summer time in Australia because it gives you a rosy look but also nature tint of pink for your cheeks. This is just a very nice colour for a summers day.

My Random Favourites:

Movies: Frozen and Dirty Dancing. I know these movies are quite different but I love these movies equally because I love the old movies like dirty dancing with how they were filmed and the actors playing the characters seem so real and you can connect to them. With frozen I just love Disney so I was bound to love Frozen seeing I live in Australia I heard everyone talking about it on Twitter and thought this movie better be good and its was amazing I’ve fallen in love with all the songs and Characters (especially Olaf)


Tea: The Lipton Green Tea with Jasmine Petals at the moment is my favourite I have it every night before bed to relax while either reading a book or watching a movie. At the moment I’m having a strange obsession with teas and just keep buying more and more every time I go to the supermarket.

Jewellery: My favourite piece of jewellery is my mimco watch that is rose gold and white, I got it for Christmas and have loved it ever since I got it. Everyday now if I don’t have my watch on I feel like the day isn’t going to go well especially with school and try to keep time when my classes finish.


Drink: Charlie’s Raspberry Quinch I am in love with this juice as it is my favourite fruit raspberries. I have been drinking everytime im shopping and out with friends. This juice is just amazing and its also organic so it kinda healthy for you which is just a bonus.



Thankyou for reading and hope you enjoyed knowing what I loved for the month of March.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts