Seaworld

20:44



Hey Everyone so today I went on a Excursion for my Biology assignment to a place called Sea world on the Gold Coast in Queensland.

Today my friend Scout and I were walking around the park, did a couple of rides but also got to see a lot of the cute animals e.g. Penguins and Dolphins. Sea world is a marine life zoo with only marine animals that are all cute. i literally wanted to jump into so many enclosures e.g. Penguins, Dolphins and Polar Bears. but today for sea world was also a special day because the baby cub turned 1 woo!

Here is a couple of Photos from the great day just walking around in the sun with Scout!

This was watching the dolphins getting trained as well as having some food! these are pretty much one of my favourite animals in the whole world and i have this strange thing with just wanting to swim with Dolphins :)

This is the King Penguin, I love this animal also but it was surprisingly a lot bigger than i originally thought not going to lie.


This is my friend and i one the monorail around the park to see the rest of the animals!!


Thank you for reading and I hope to have an OOTD in a few days! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts