Liester Awards

02:15

Hey, Ive been nomintated for this award by the beautiful  Emily Eairheart Thank you Sweet.


The Rules Are:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog. 
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask 11 for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Let the nominees know you nominated them. 

11 Random Facts about me
1. I am in Year 11 at School
2. I love a couple of boybands called one direction and 5 seconds of summer
3. I live in Queensland Australia
4. My favourite movie is Dirty Dancing
5. I love the colour Pink
6. I read a lot of fanfic
7. My best subject is Drama (Acting)
8. my favourite actress is Blake Lively
9. I have an obsession with Zac Efron
10. I love fashion
11. My Celebrity crush is Harry Styles

Questions from Emily
1. Whats your favourite anime or cartoon?
My favourite cartoon is kim possible 

2. What's your favourite type of music?
Pop most likely but i listen to all kinds




3. If you could listen to a band or singer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
One Direction


4. What's your favorite animal?
A teacup pomparian
5. What country would you like to visit?
Either England or France

6. If you could live in any country or city, where would you live?
London


7. What's your favorite band or singer?
Sheppard (An Australian Band)

8. What's your favorite thing to do?
Shop, go on social media and just have a good time with my friends

9. What's your favorite day of the week?
Probably Wednesday because I have good subjects that day


10. What's your favorite childhood TV show?
Arthur (Some chipmunk one lol)


11. If you could take a picture of anything in the world, what or who would it be?
I would take a selfie with Harry Styles not going to lie

Now the questions for my nominees 
1. Favourite outfit to wear?
2. Favourite Makeup brand?
3. if you could be anything for a day what would you be?
4. If you could spend a day at something or with someone what/who would it be?
5. What would 5 things be if you were deserted on an island?
6. Who is the most important person in your life?
7. name one thing you can't live without?
8. Whats your favourite song at the moment?
9. what the one thing you can't wait for this year?
10. What type of computer do you use?

The people I nominate:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts