Sweet 16th

06:07

Hello to all my beautiful followers. I am sorry that I haven't been posting very often but I thought I should post more as I'm on September holidays and I recently had my sweet 16th 


So on the 17th of September I turned the big 16 and finished my exams. On the Saturday the 20th of September I had my closest friends to come to my birthday party!

I had a birthday dinner at my own house and I decorated in the theme of Pink, White and Purple with all the fairy lights around the table 


I had 6 of my closest friends and got some amazing gifts like Katy Perry tickets and One Direction tickets lucky me. 


My makeup look was

Smitten Whipped Mousse 
Maybelline fit me blush in Median Pink
Stefan Eyeshadow palette 
Maybelline wake me up concealer 
Mac Mascara
Mac peachy colour lipstick


Thank you to all my beautiful friends who came and celebrated my sweet 16th with me! 

I'll post in a couple of days x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts