Just a little Update

21:40



Hello To this blog,

well first would like to say, I am very sorry I haven't been active in a couple of months but so much has happened from then and now!.
 Just to list a couple of things.

1. I went overseas
2. I am about to go into Grade 12 which if you don't live in Australia its the final year of school
3. I broke my laptop :( because i spilled water onto it so I am very sad about that. (not going to lie i cried)

but I have a couple of post that will be scheduling while I'm busy at school. Have some exciting new blog posts.

This year the year of 2015, I have said that one of my goals for the year is to write more blog posts. And as I was saying I have a couple of little posts to come. Look forward to them woo!! haha but anyways i have to get back as I need to keep writing more blog posts so I can put them all up for scheduling.

Now I will only update once a week. The day I will update is Wednesday! woo I'll be starting today with this blog post! I hope you like this little catch up and I'm sorry that I haven't been so active throughout the last couple of months a lot has happened.

Look forward for the feedback on these blog posts!

But Follow me on some social media platforms

Instagram: madie_clark
Tumblr: click here

I hope you all have a wonderful week.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts