Birthday Party

03:23




So today I went for a little birthday party for my friends 16th on the 25th of April even though her birthday was on Tuesday. Yes it was ANZAC day for Australia and New Zealand so I also participated in a traditional Anzac day parade!! Today was a lovely day as the sun was shining, the wind was blowing and the heat was bearable for a nice dip in the pool.  This day was filled with just relaxing and chilling out with my friends and being able to be our usual self all together with having a BBQ, sitting around chatting, opening presents and of course playing some ping pong.


Ali and I pool side having fun and enjoying each others company while taking silly selfies
My bestfriend's and I having a good conversation about life then wanting to re-create the amazing oscar selfie (Me (Madie), Ali, Nina, Izzy and Prue) 
These amazing girls Ali, Nina and I having our classic 70's family photo 

Sorry i dont have a full party shoot but we kind of ran out of time :) but I am wearing a Foxx and Foe shift dress in Black and white strips. 

I also put these photos up on Instagram so follow me 
Thank you for a lovely day to my girls love you all and thanks for reading about my great day in the sun and just relaxing on a great public holiday in Australia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts