Hi I am

02:13


Hi Hello Hey 

Hi

My name is Madisson but I prefer being called Madie given that this blog is MissMadissonMakeup. I am 16 years old and live in Brisbane, Australia.

I have decide to give my creative mind a turn at trying something new, I've been trying to come up with an idea to have a beauty/lifestyle/fashion blog for awhile but have never really had the time. Since I am on holidays I thought there is no better time to start!

I am a self confessed Lover of Fashion, makeup and I am definitely a shopaholic especially with Shoes and Clothes as you will see in this blog. In this blog I am hoping to be able to bring my favourite trends, styles I wear myself. This will be a place where I feel like I can express my love for fashion, music and lifestyles to people that are wanting to know where to start if they have only just decided to start liking fashion, music and makeup

Through this blog I will try to update as much as i can but seeing I am starting my final years in school my school work might affect this blog once I get busy.

I hope to keep you all updated :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts