My Go to Makeup Look

02:42

Go to Makeup look

 First Step: Prep your face with either Primer or just moisturiser Step 2: Base foundation my base foundation is Smittens Mousse Foundation

 
 Step 3: Because the foundation has a concealer base to it I skip that step and start using my studio fix by Mac to create a matte finish for my face as I don't want much shine.


 

 Step 4: I put on 2 different colours of blush First for the base is my Smitten Loose Blush in the colour Glow then I make it a little more pink by adding a little of the Fit me Blush from Maybelline in the colour Medium Pink




 Step 5: Starting my eyes. I start off with a base colour which is my Napolean Loose Eye Dust in the colour Star Light. then I use my Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad Eye Shadow Palette in the colours 002 Smokey Brun. I use all the colours because I fine they suit the Napolean shadow nicely. I put the lightest colour on my brow bone, the middle colour in the crease of my eye.

                            


 Step 6: I put my Clear Mascara and Brow Extender on my brows to make them set and tidy them up as I don't need to use a brow colour.



 Step 7: I put my False Lashes Extreme Black by Mac on my eye lashes to make them a little longer 




Step 8: I either put my Gold Goddess Lip Colour from the new Smitten Range. Or I will put on my Pink Minx colour from Smitten on. It just depends on the type of outfit I put on that day. if I want a natural look I put the Gold Goddess on or if I want my lips to pop I'll but the Pink Minx one on.


Smitten is an Australian Brand that is based in Western Australia and is all organic!! their products are amazing! you should check them out here

And i am sorry about the slow blog post been hugely busy with school!

Hope you all have a great week! look forward to posting more as school holidays are soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts